Hello Rosedale Family,
Happy Summer! We have local watermelon, popsicles, cantaloupe and veggies! We are excited to be a part of your week, come and eat up! We hope to see you at 4020 Rainbow Blvd, KC, KS this Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
KU Pop-Up Market
Wednesday, July, 20th, 2016
3-5 p.m. in the K.U. Medical Center Court Yard
“Grill You Own” Fundraiser
Rosedale Farmers Market (4020 Rainbow Blvd.)
Sunday, July 24th, 2016, during market 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
Purchase a few of your favorite veggies from your favorite vendor, we will grill up on the spot and you join our picnic!
Rosedale Farmers Market is a grant-funded non-profit. We love being a part of the Rosedale Community, local food movement, and your dinner tables. Any donations are welcome, we will have a $5.00 suggestion and collection box at the info tent if you are interested.
7/17/2016 Grocery List
There will be no eggs this week, some sold during the week and Karen does not have enough for Sunday. We will update you next week.
- Sacred Earth Arts Holistic Salves
- Harley Lesher Vegan Body Lotion, Lip Balm, and Soaps
- Mustard Greens
- Heirloom Cucumbers
- Peppers (five heirloom varieties)
- Red Onions
- Sweet Onions
Herbs: Mint, Thai Basil, Italian Basil, Parsley
- Honey (12 oz., 24 oz, 3 Lb., 5 Lb.)
- Konza Valley Jams
- Lavender Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Basil Popsicles
- Blackberry Popsicles
- Coffee-Colada Popsicles
- Lavendar Sugar
- Tomato Basil Focaccia
- Grandma’s Zucchini Salsa
- Konza Valley Ranch BBQ Sauces (Carolina/Kansas City)
- Lavendar Oil
- Small Flower Bouquets *Nosegays
- Tie dyed, Hand dyed, and Batiked clothing
- Dyed Lace Tablecloths and Chenille Bedspreads
- Peacock Feathers
- Hand Painted Garden Signs